How much erection can I get?
As mentioned, using the Androvacuum® stimulates the penis and gives it a workout, which means it expands the sponge-like tissues in the penis and prevents long term reduction of penis size which is a consequence of reduced use.
Secondly, the increased pressure of the blood in the penis caused by the reduced pressure in the vacuum pump tube causes the tissues to be stretched beyond the usual volume which encourages the penis tissues to expand and so causes volume gains.
These regularly induced erections will make the penis react faster and stronger to future sexual stimulation (PubMed).
Erectile Dysfunction Therapy
Androvacuum instantly resolves impotence by generating enough penile rigidity to maintain sexual intercourse (PubMed).
Sexual Fitness and Penis Rehab
Regular use of Androvacuum® promotes good penis health by improving penile circulation, resulting in better erections (PubMed).
Androvacuum is doctor approved
“As Chief of the section of Andrology within the Department of Urology at Tulane Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, I am writing with great pleasure to recommend Andromedical´s product”
Who uses Androvacuum?
Erectile Dysfunction Therapy with Androvacuum®, recommended for (PubMed):
- Men who sometimes fail to get a full erection due to stress, excitement or fear.
- Men who easily get an erection but have problems maintaining it.
- Men with erection problems of all ages, even those who haven’t achieved an erection in several years.
- Men with erection problems who can not take anti-ED drugs due to heart problems.
SEXUAL FITNESS & PENIS REHAB
Sexual Fitness Therapy with Androvacuum®, recommended to (PubMed):
- Men experiencing weak erections.
- Men experiencing progressively weaker erections due to aging process, sedentary lifestyle, alcohol or tobacco consumption as well as high cholesterol or high stress levels.
- Men with low levels of testosterone (TDS or hypogonadism) and on hormonal supplementation.
After radical prostatectomy surgery and Peyronie´s disease surgery: PubMed