7.000 urologists recommend us
years in the Urology
Made in USA and Europe under Quality ISO 13485
Sterilized devices with Ultraviolet light
For erectile dysfunction treatment and for Penile Rehab.
Provides safer results and improves sexual health.
It is proven method with an efficiency of 90%.
What is a penis vacuum pump?
Androvacuum® is a vacuum penis pump conceived to help patients suffering from erectile dysfunction and sexual impotence, making the penis erect instantly with the use of lowered air pressure (vacuum). It can be also used for building up your sexual fitness and improving erections. In some cases the use of the vacuum penis pump also induces correction of penile curvature caused by Peyronie’s disease.
Improves sexual health
1 Million satisfied users
#1 in world sales
Androvacuum is clinically tested
World Journal of Urology
Dr. Hellstrom, Urologist, University of New Orleans, USA
When to use a vacuum pump?
The ADAM test is a 1-minute test to check Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections weaker?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you have answered “Yes” to question 1 or question 7, or at least three of the other questions, you may have low testosterone levels and should speak to your doctor or nurse about checking them.
Androvacuum can be used with Andropharma men’s supplements as combined therapy. Andropharma® Vigor helps in the therapy of erectile dysfunction.
Psychiatry being the branch of medicine that has dealt most with sexology, the general practitioner is, in part, inhibited by the complicated language of psychiatrists, which is even more entangled by the capture of neologisms formed from the names of historical or...